Thursday, October 22, 2009

Quilts

I also worked on some quilts since the last time I posted anything. I made a quilt for Aaron on our anniversary in July. I wanted to help this quilt look all homey and whatever so I even staged clutter on BOTH night stands... I know, my attention to detail is amazing.
My favorite one is the quilt I did for my nephew in Louisiana. I though it was hilarious in a very tough sort of a way. I was hoping to get a picture of the quilt in Foster's room but my sister is "getting it to me right away"... Here it is on my bed.



Nothing says macho like cozy skulls and crossbones right? Now that canning is done I have big plans for my boys' quilts too. (can you say rocket ships?)

2 comments:

  1. I love them! I really want to learn how to quilt. I've always thought I didn't have the patience to get everything cut out and pieced together just right. But now, in my old age, it's something I want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! you are AMAZING!!! I love the quilt you made for Cloey its so cute. BTW i had a thank you card to give you for it, but somehow its not where i put it.(i think brooklyn got a hold of it.) Sorry. So thanks again!! Ill send you an invite to my blog but if by chance i get your email wrong and you dont get an invite email me brittanienielson@hotmail.com and ill try it again. see ya later.

    ReplyDelete